Wednesday 16 May 2012





It has been such a long time since I started my blog and I haven't posted any photos for you to view so I am going to turn over a whole new leaf and start blogging more regularly. Here are some photos of Artist Trading Cards including some of an alphabet set which is nearly completed. These are all hand drawn so they take ages but ATCs can be made from almost any technique and material as long as they are the right size. I will post some photos of some made of different materials very soon.

1 comment:

  1. hello Paula

    I completely agree that even if these are ATC's they have been looooots of work !

    I like the completely look of them : how you draw the design with the words and then completed them with zentangles.

    My favorites are the mushroom and the lizard !

    After London past year I started zentangling every night in my bed just before sleeping, but my sleeping habits are again reading creative magazines and watching youtube videos about creating...

    Even I'm still home I still have a shortage of time !! LOL
    I bet you have the same problem...

    greetings from belgium
    Inge

    ReplyDelete