Tuesday 23 February 2016

Shiny and New: Coming up soon.

I've just got back from the Stitches Trade Show. Its been a lovely few days of looking at all the new products and talking to some of the designers and companies about all the exciting new ideas for the art and craft world.




Its a delight to be able to choose and bring some of these ideas back to you when I've had a chance to play with them and combine them in my own style to share with you.





I know some of you have been waiting for a while for the newsletter with the new workshops but I promise it will be with you soon with shiny new ideas and fabulous resources to work with. 

I will also have some lovely new things to sell. My new range of kits, new stencils, new kinds of paints and media for us to mix together to make all kinds of exciting art.

So watch this space and contact me if you'd like to be added to the newsletter and I will see if I can get it all together so that we can have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment