Monday 11 March 2013

My first Blog Award. Hooray!

My first Blog Award Hooray!

I would like to thank Dawn from www.dawnthe crafter.blogspot.co.uk who has very kindly given me a Liebster Award which my very first Blog Award and has made my day!

It is so nice to know that people read my blog and enjoy reading my posts. It is also very nice to be able to pass on the good will and have a chance to give recognition to others.

Indeed it is a condition of an award acceptance that you pass it on to five other blogs who have less than 200 followers who you regularly visit and that inspire you. It is designed to encourage others to visit, comment and hopefully follow new blogs.

So here are two of five of my favourite blogs that I regularly visit. They are fun, beautiful inspirational informative and a very good read. I will add the others soon.

www.catchacrumpsey.blogspot.co.uk
http:/thelovelyandlovelyblog.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment