Saturday 26 July 2014

Cut Shape Stitch! The book is here!

The book has arrived!

I have the first one in my little hot hands!

It has been so lovely to look through it and see all the projects come together in print.

Maggie, Sam and I hope that we will inspire people to use all kinds of cutting techniques in their art; from good old scissors, hand punches and die cutters to amazing electronic machines.

Everyone who has ordered one from me will get them as soon as I have picked them up.

Anyone else who would like to get their hot hands on a  copy can contact me on my email to order them.

paula@paulawatkins.co.uk

They are priced at £16 which isn't too bad for 70 pages, 130 images, step by step instructions and extra  online tutorials to come very soon. We hope you enjoy it! 


I have listed the book on my website too. 

www.paulawatkins.co.uk
 It can be bought with Paypal even if you don't have an account. There is a little button 'New Book' at the very top of the homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment